Finance is a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment. if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment using finance just give us a call on 01305 785 325.
The Benefits to You
• You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
• You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
• Low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
• It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
• All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
• Our treatment co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
The application is completed in privacy and the agreement signed in just a few minutes.
• Dental Treatment Finance for differing amounts.
• Terms available to suit you.
• 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
• Low interest Loans available for treatments.
• Apply in complete privacy.
• Quick Decision.
• Whole application takes just a few minutes.
• ID verified online with Credit or Debit card.
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist you can apply for finance. Simply complete your details and submit for approval, you will receive a decision soon after.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement and confirm your ID. The whole process is designed to help you get the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
Would you like to spread the cost of your treatment?
We work with Dental Finance who are a finance provider offering a range of finance options for patients.
Click on the link below to access the Dental Finance Repayment Calculator:
To register as a patient please call us on 01305 785325 or pop in for a consultation.
• Free Interest Credit
• Teeth Straightening (QST)
• Implants (Straumann)
• Restorative Crowns & Bridges
• Private Dentures
• Denplan & NHS
Monday: 09:00 – 17:30
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Thursday: 09:00 – 17:30
Friday: 09:00 – 16:30